Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I am so blessed

I have some of the best friends a girl could have - and I love them all.
My friend Lisa came over tonight and I fixed us (Mike, Lisa and I) dinner and it was such a beautiful day that we sat outside and had dinner on the deck. I enjoyed the evening and had such a great time shooting the shit with Lisa. I'm so happy for her. Things are going so good in her life - and I'm bursting with joy for her. Good things, happen to good people. Lisa is 'Good People'. Plus it's always fun to just be girls and gossip and talk about all the girlie things.


Don't get me wrong - I love my roommate Mike to death - but I really enjoy my girl time. :)
Hopefully this weekend I will get to shoot the shit with my other good girlie friend Stephanie who I just love so much and am so thankful that we are friends. She's been there a lot for me lately and I have really needed her. Thank you so much!!! I love you!!


OK, enough of the blubbering - I just feel so lucky right now to have the friends I do that don't judge me and accept me for me and all my craziness!!! At least there is never a dull moment; Right girls? LOL
This is Lisa and I

Stephanie, Mike and I

Oh Yeah... I will have to get back with you on my Cinco de Mayo party that I had on Saturday!! Good Times!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I am your friend and you want your happy ass to be continually "blessed" you will take down that GAWD AWFUL picture of me...you and Lisa (and Mike for that matter) look like blond goddesses in comparison- yick! At least I have a cool shirt on...of course that is YOUR shirt...

Never a dull moment is right!! ;p)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add how much I love you Heather Belle!
And Dean misses Auntie Heather- he loves that blue and white puppy btw!!