Thursday, May 03, 2007

Me on a Date?

Yes, odd isn't it? But I actually went on my first Date sorta thing I think last night. LOL I guess I don't know what to consider it - I always look at it as just hanging out with someone new. 'Date' just seems like a lot of pressure. And since I've been out of the dating scene for so long I'm not sure what you crazy kids are calling it these days. How about 'chillin with a rad dope blok'? But anyway, I guess I'm saying it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. LOL
He was pretty cool and we had quite a few things in common.... And a pretty good kisser I would say. ;) It was fun, laid back, and he was a gentleman. Oh and did a mention a hottie? lol I had a nice time. And I hope we hang out again.
But you all know me - I'm sure in a week or so you will see an entry on here and I will be calling him a smarmy rat bastard or something along that line. lol Just Kidding!!
But not looking that far ahead. I'm going to enjoy it for what it is right now. I met a nice, fun, cute guy last night. Be happy for The Mighty Conn!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!! Go Out with him again! Save your sanity! Not your coochy!

I give great advise, don't I?

Heather-Belle said...

LOL - Well, we'll see if he asks... I'm just proud of myself that I didn't back out - I was close many times!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

He kissed you= he will ask

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're finally blogging again and I haven't checked here in forever. Keep it up so I can keep up with you!!